REWARD Stolen Engagement Ring

Want to buy, sell, or trade something in Fort McMurray? Take a look here!

REWARD Stolen Engagement Ring

UPDATE:$1000.00 Reward has been so kindly Donated to the return of the ring, no questions asked just an exchange. Thank you

Im feeling rather angry that someone stole my engagement ring, so let me tell you this, I have posted this ring stolen all over the place, not just in McMurray and i will personally continue to search for it, you have no paper work, if you try and sell this ring or get it appraised, there are cameras in every jewellery store. I have contacted every social network, every classified buy and sell, and I have contacted every store i can and everyone is aware its a stolen ring This ring stands out it will be noticed. That includes people who decide to buy this ring from a thief and tries to get it sized! Im sure your GF will be impressed when the cops show up because its stolen, all the media outlets have been notified and many have posted the story. If you read this I suggest you return it and i and Sean will not press charges we don't even care to know who stole it we just want it returned in the condition you took it.. otherwise if we find you, you are facing up to 2 years in jail..

Sean took my engagement ring to Fort McMurray, while hes been working, waiting for days off to take it to Edmonton to get it sized someone STOLE it!! If your in Fort McMurray or the Edmonton area can you please just keep an open eye for anyone trying to sell it or someone who recently purchased a ring, it has been reported to the local pawn shops and RCMP.. Thanks! Cassie Stratton
Attachments
ring3.jpg
ring2.jpg
Cassiestratton

Sponsored links

Advertise in Fort McMurray

Return to Buy, Sell or Trade in Fort McMurray