Pet Services and information

The place to offer your comments and suggestions on what you like/dislike about FortMc.ca and how we can better serve your needs on Fort McMurray Forum

Pet Services and information

I for one refuse to use the "other" site now because it is not being maintained. I like this one better. Is it possible to have a PETS forum here? A place where new families can find the Pet Sitters List, information to share about their pets, lost pets and general questions. I have a pet service....Alida's Pet Service has been in operation in Timberlea and Thickwood for over 2 years now and I would like to advertise and let people know that there is a service for pet visits and walks, plus vacation service for your pets.
fmacgal

Sponsored links

Advertise in Fort McMurray

Re: Pet Services and information

Unread postby mcmurrian » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:12 pm

I've created a Pet section under General Discussions
Get your latest Fort McMurray News
mcmurrian
Site Admin

Unread postby bunnie1975 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:13 pm

There is a new lady in town who comes to your house in a utility truck with Pawsitively Pets written on the side and she grooms your dogs right there in her truck. You don't have to leave your home. Perfect for the person who is sick, has young kids, shift worker or whatever. It's awesome. She charged me just 85.00 which is alittle more then taking the dogs out. But it saves the hassle of the traffic, gettin stuck in traffic, and give me more time to get things done at home. I love the service. Wicket!
bunnie1975

Unread postby poopdogg » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:44 am

You said "dogs' and not "dog" bunnie, how many dogs did she do for you? Did she only do their nails or anything other services? I think Thickwood Vet where I bring my dogs charge $20 for doing nails but I could be wrong but $85 seems a bit steep for just nail clipping.
poopdogg

Unread postby 1crazylady » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:57 pm

$85 sounds like a decent price for a good grooming. Do you know what size dogs she can accommodate in her mobile grooming machine? I have found many groomers in town only tend the small small dogs :(
1crazylady

Return to Site Comments & Suggestion