Christmas Carnival in support of the Boys and Girls Club

Latest Fort McMurray News, find out what's happening in Fort Mac

Christmas Carnival in support of the Boys and Girls Club

December is here and this weekend is your chance to bundle up the kiddies and head out to the Christmas Carnival.

From noon to 5pm today, the Boys and Girls Club will be hosting the festive event..

And as Executive Director of the Boys and Girls Club Howard Rensler says, there will be a very special guest.

"Santa's coming. I have it on good authority Santa will be there. You will be able to have your picture taken with Santa if that's what pleases you and put a good word in for whatever it is that you want for christmas. That's important to me"

Rensler also says "I sometimes describe it Junior Boo with snow flakes. We have all the things you would have at a carnival we've got Frosty's bouncy castles, we have seasonal face painting, we've got games, prizes, silent auction. Generally a good way to spend a Saturday or Sunday afternoon at the club."

These funds are used for the operations of the club. This is one of the fundraisers that does not result in a designated use of funds so they put that into general operations budget, which this year is going to fund their daycare.

The club is located at 20 Reidel Street.

Check out www.fmbgc.ca for more details.
Fort McMurray News

Sponsored links

Advertise in Fort McMurray

Return to Fort McMurray News