LGBTQmunity going ahead with Pride at the Pub Version 2

Latest Fort McMurray News, find out what's happening in Fort Mac

Re: LGBTQmunity going ahead with Pride at the Pub Version 2

That's in the bible too yossi..boy the ignorance sure is deep in this lil group who think they know soo much...:/
Ya need to quit ASS-umming on things, I mean seriously haven't ya ever wondered how we came to be?..you think we came from apes?..lol or what a Big Bang and poof here we are..lol or spacemen ??..LMFAO !!! Yup that makes sense ....
But back to the fall...look around ya with all the political bs, wars, brothers against brothers, natural disasters and on and on...all in the bible..but I suppose you think it was just a lucky guess? Sheesh wake up..
looking

Sponsored links

Advertise in Fort McMurray

Unread postby Yossarian » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:46 am

looking wrote:That's in the bible too yossi..boy the ignorance sure is deep in this lil group who think they know soo much...:/
Ya need to quit ASS-umming on things, I mean seriously haven't ya ever wondered how we came to be?..you think we came from apes?..lol or what a Big Bang and poof here we are..lol or spacemen ??..LMFAO !!! Yup that makes sense ....
But back to the fall...look around ya with all the political bs, wars, brothers against brothers, natural disasters and on and on...all in the bible..but I suppose you think it was just a lucky guess? Sheesh wake up..

Funny never noticed it in the old testament. You know the one that actually mentions homosexuality. So it must be in the new testament. The one that says all sins are forgiven, love thy neighbour and turn the other cheek. But I do suppose this whole, all you have to do is believe in Jesus and you go to heaven thing, does let you lust for other men without worry about your eternal soul, and that must be comforting for you. See you won't go to hell after all.
Yossarian

Unread postby MacDaddy » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:46 pm

Wow, looking must have got the big gulp size when he lined up for the Kool Aid. Fascinating how he can ignore things that don't fit into his literal understanding of the bible. I too don't see the why he has a problem with homosexuals when all they need to do is believe in Jesus and everything is just tickity-boo! He can now stop fighting his carnal urges, accept his homosexuality and go find the man of his dreams.

Hallelujah brother looking. Here is a song for you to celebrate the end of your suffering. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5aZJBLAu1E
MacDaddy

Unread postby looking » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:42 am

The Bible consistently tells us that homosexual activity is a sin (Genesis 19:1-13; Leviticus 18:22; 20:13; Romans 1:26-27; 1 Corinthians 6:9). Romans 1:26-27 teaches specifically that homosexuality is a result of denying and disobeying God. When people continue in sin and unbelief, God “gives them over” to even more wicked and depraved sin in order to show them the futility and hopelessness of life apart from God. 1 Corinthians 6:9 proclaims that homosexual “offenders” will not inherit the kingdom of God.

God does not create a person with homosexual desires. The Bible tells us that people become homosexuals because of sin (Romans 1:24-27) and ultimately because of their own choice. A person may be born with a greater susceptibility to homosexuality, just as some people are born with a tendency to violence and other sins. That does not excuse the person’s choosing to sin by giving in to sinful desires. If a person is born with a greater susceptibility to anger/rage, does that make it right for him to give into those desires? Of course not! The same is true with homosexuality.
looking

Unread postby MacDaddy » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:53 am

See, now you are getting frustrated again and feel the need to use google to plagiarize information for us. when your writing style jumps from that of a fourth grade to an eleventh grade level is a dead giveaway. Why is it that a self proclaimed biblical scholar feels the need to use Google and the copy/paste function of their computer to support their claims (were you using gotquestions.org by chance?). Why are you relying on "a product of this world..not God" to make your case? I used quotations marks as that is a quote from one of your previous posts where you deny plagiarizing someone''s work. You then imply that the statement in question was the result of your understanding of the bible. Plagiarism is a form of theft. That's a violation of commandment number eight I believe. That is pretty bad when you consider these are the ten most important rules form the bible.

Its also worth noting that homosexuality is not mentioned in God's top ten "thou shall nots". You must have really angered God for doing this. I'll say a prayer for your eternal soul.
MacDaddy

Unread postby Yossarian » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:25 pm

Yossarian

Unread postby cremazie » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:58 pm

Ok, This is ridiculus.... seriously! Let people do as they want.. you can quote the bible all you want, The Old Testement is that... old teaching! IF you are really so concerned with the bible you must not eat pork or have money..

Isaiah 66:15-17

“For behold, the Lord will come in fire, and his chariots like the whirlwind, to render his anger in fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire. For by fire will the Lord enter into judgment, and by his sword, with all flesh; and those slain by the Lord shall be many. “Those who sanctify and purify themselves to go into the gardens, following one in the midst, eating pig's flesh and the abomination and mice, shall come to an end together, declares the Lord.

And the pig, because it parts the hoof and is cloven-footed but does not chew the cud, is unclean to you. You shall not eat any of their flesh, and you shall not touch their carcasses; they are unclean to you.

Isaiah 66:17

“Those who sanctify and purify themselves to go into the gardens, following one in the midst, eating pig's flesh and the abomination and mice, shall come to an end together, declares the Lord.

Leviticus 11:1-47

And the Lord spoke to Moses and Aaron, saying to them, “Speak to the people of Israel, saying, These are the living things that you may eat among all the animals that are on the earth. Whatever parts the hoof and is cloven-footed and chews the cud, among the animals, you may eat. Nevertheless, among those that chew the cud or part the hoof, you shall not eat these: The camel, because it chews the cud but does not part the hoof, is unclean to you. And the rock badger, because it chews the cud but does not part the hoof, is unclean to you.

MONEY:

Hebrews 13:5

Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”

1 Timothy 6:10

For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pangs.
cremazie

Unread postby looking » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:13 pm

No mcD not frustrated...maybe a little at your stupidity..and yes your allowed money as long as you love The Lord first and fore most but if ya don't believe I guess ya can't do that eh guys?...and the way I'm writing is for your benefit mc ...so funny seeing ya act so smart yet knowing very little really...
looking

Unread postby looking » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:18 pm

And copy / paste???? So what??
looking

Unread postby MacDaddy » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:22 pm

I never realized that Christianity had a get out of jail free card. See, you are teaching us so much! So as long as I add "love The Lord first and fore most " every biblical rule you break is OK? Nice!

Lets try this out.
Thou shalt not steal... but you can steal if "you love The Lord first and fore most".
Thou shalt not commit adultery.... unless "you love The Lord first and fore most".
Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy unless "you love The Lord first and fore most">

Well, YEEHAH! I am set for one wild weekend now!
MacDaddy

PreviousNext

Return to Fort McMurray News