LGBTQmunity going ahead with Pride at the Pub Version 2

Latest Fort McMurray News, find out what's happening in Fort Mac

Re: LGBTQmunity going ahead with Pride at the Pub Version 2

McD you are messed up...feel so sorry for ya , so foolish can't even read proper...tsk tsk yet thinks he's smart , probably because he's got 1 guy answering with him...lol
Later enjoy your lil site here , think ill check out some more foolish stuff your saying...lol
looking

Sponsored links

Advertise in Fort McMurray

Unread postby StillWill » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:05 pm

looking wrote:McD you are messed up...feel so sorry for ya , so foolish can't even read proper...tsk tsk yet thinks he's smart , probably because he's got 1 guy answering with him...lol

One more than you do.
I believe the whole forum is against your crazy primitive views. Most just choose not to argue with a dense brickwall or a troll.
StillWill

Unread postby The Yeti » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:37 am

StillWill wrote:
looking wrote:McD you are messed up...feel so sorry for ya , so foolish can't even read proper...tsk tsk yet thinks he's smart , probably because he's got 1 guy answering with him...lol

One more than you do.
I believe the whole forum is against your crazy primitive views. Most just choose not to argue with a dense brickwall or a troll.

This sums it up pretty well. I think most people reading this decided it wasn't even worth weighing in. Someone with a mindset like we've seen in this thread isn't really worth engaging in a debate.

It's easier to have an intelligent conversation with my coffee table. This has just been painful. Alas, it seems as though we are all truly doomed to eternity in a 'lake of fire'. Might as well just accept it folks and move along..
The Yeti

Unread postby MacDaddy » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:17 am

Later enjoy your lil site here , think ill check out some more foolish stuff your saying...lol

OK, first we are hell bound cowards for not physically fighting you. Ten minutes later we are a bunch of dumb dumbs and stupid heads. Your logic is clearly beyond reproach. Kudos to you sir, I am clearly no match against a massive intellect such as yours.
MacDaddy

Unread postby looking » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:27 am

Lol wow mcD ya sure are good at twisting things up ain't ya? You guys call me a coward cause you ppl said I'm probably a coward and wouldn't meet ya, so I offer to meet but you guys chicken out and blame it on me ...lol... I have had more intelligent talks with a stump in the bush then with ya mcD, but it's pretty typical of ppl like you mcD who's life is in this forum, lol...ppl like you mcD who turn a blind eye and call it our "rights" is why the fn America's are all messed up , but one day for your sake I hope ya see that ..ye try and have a life mcD ...:)
looking

Unread postby Duffer » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:19 am

looking, I don't mean to be nasty however you might be more persuasive in your arguments if you took a remedial english course and learned to communicate in a manner that most reasonably intelligent persons could comprehend. Your current literacy level appears to be grade six or lower. If you haven't advanced beyond grade six, please accept my apology.

I note that it appears that the provincial Conservatives have not bought into your views in light of the all party support for the changes in the definition of what constitutes a marriage. Sad times for the intolerants amongst us.
Last edited by Duffer on Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Duffer

Unread postby MacDaddy » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:36 am

Don't pick on looking now. He took an entire week to carefully craft his last rebuttal. It appears he has "looked" to Exodus for advice has taken to talking to vegetation in the bush for guidance. I hope he doesn't find out it was a prescribed burn and not a divine pyrotechnic display that told him to lead his like minded homophobic simpletons to Uganda. It would be nice to see him somewhere where his distorted views on life were more accepted.
MacDaddy

Unread postby looking » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:51 pm

After all this time that is all you could come up with mcD ?...wow , don't just take it from exodus mcD , try the whole book but The Lord did not come to compromise with sin , now you can take that anyway you want but I really hope you come to know the REAL meaning of His word. So bless ya and adios!!
looking

Previous

Return to Fort McMurray News