In situ expected to out produce traditional oil sands...

Latest Fort McMurray News, find out what's happening in Fort Mac

In situ expected to out produce traditional oil sands...

In situ expected to out produce traditional oil sands mining by 2016.
Crude oil production in our nation is expected to rise substantially in 15 years. A new forecast by the Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers suggests Canada will produce nearly 5 million barrels of crude per day by 2025, the majority of that coming from the oil sands.
It also says in situ operations will account for more than half of oil sands output by 2016.
Last year in situ oil sands site accounted for 47 per cent of oil sands production, traditional mining made up the remaining 53 per cent.
Fort McMurray News
 
Posts: 18064
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 2:30 am
Location: Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada

Sponsored links

Advertise in Fort McMurray
 
Location: Alberta, Canada

Return to Fort McMurray News

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 13 guests

cron