Flooring and tiling company recommendations?

What's happening in Fort McMurray Forum

Does anyone know of a reliable company in town who does quality flooring installation and ceramic tiling? I'm looking to ceramic tile my kitchen and bathroom floor and install laminate flooring in my living room. There's so many companies on kijiji and no reviews for them online. I don't want to get ripped off (I do expect prices to be a bit higher in fort mac, but they shouldn't be unreasonable) and I want the job done well. Any recommendations? thanks!
mirandaugh

Sponsors

Advertise in Fort McMurray

Re: flooring and tiling company recommendations?

Unread postby mcmurrian » Mon May 19, 2014 4:39 pm

We had a good experience with http://www.sandscarpetonefortmcmurray.com/
They've installed laminated floors in our place and did a good job.
Get your latest Fort McMurray News
mcmurrian
Site Admin

Re: Flooring and tiling company recommendations?

Unread postby mirandaugh » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:33 am

I wanted to follow up with this. I went with End of the Roll and they did a fabulous job!! They were less than half the price of other places in town, had a great selection and the flooring I wanted was right in the warehouse (so I didn't have to wait weeks for it). They came to my place to measure the room the same day I went down there, and I scheduled them to put the flooring in only a few days later (other places needed about 2-3 weeks to schedule me in for measurements, and another 2-3 weeks for the flooring to arrive, and then another week or more to install!). Actual installation only took a few hours for a decent sized room. Saved oodles of time and cash. It looks beautiful and everyone there is so friendly and helpful. Definitely recommend!!
mirandaugh

Return to Fort McMurray General Discussion