Info on camps

Thinking about visiting or moving to Fort McMurray? Ask the people who live here your questions.

Info on camps

Well where do I start I really would like it if someone could get me some info on working in Fort Mcmurray and working on camps. I am from Ontario and seriously thinking of driving out to Fort McMurray to find a better job and just start over. I see posting for jobs in my field and a lot seem to be on camps. They are 10 days on maybe 4 or 5 off and long days which is fine by me. I have heard it is very expensive to live out there and I would have to look for a place to live when off the camps I know but my main goal is to work hard and clean up some debt and but a lot away for my future and daughter's as well. I am a single Mom and just want a fresh start if anyone could give me some advise it would be greatly appreciated. I am thinking of starting this journey in October?? So first day of Septmeber and summer is over really wow where did that go. Hope everyone has a great day and we still have one day to enjoy before back to work/school etc.
irishroots

Sponsored links

Advertise in Fort McMurray

Return to Newcomers