Work for a woman in Fort mcmurray

Thinking about visiting or moving to Fort McMurray? Ask the people who live here your questions.

Hello, I'm living in Alberta since a year . Precisely in Edmonton. My boyfriend and I want to move to Fort Mcmurray in a year or less. I know theres a lot of jobs in the oil rigs and "men" type of work. But im an average woman.

Is there any good jobs for females?

I dont have much education except my highschool diploma. I have work experience as a cashier,light duty cleaner and customer service ( I would try to avoid being a cashier tho).

I dont mind doing a men's job , as long its not too much physical.
Girlschool

Sponsors

Advertise in Fort McMurray

Re: Work for a woman in Fort mcmurray

Unread postby MacDaddy » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:12 pm

Well, if you are keeping the boyfriend I guess being a nun is out. Perhaps wet nursing if your posses good productive mammary glands.

I hate to break it to you but you are not an "average woman", particularly in this town. A high school diploma, no cashier work (don't like math?) and want work that isn't too physical? Just be honest with the boyfriend and tell him you want him to be your sugar daddy.
MacDaddy

Unread postby 1crazylady » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:14 pm

MacDaddy, you are by far my favourite poster on this site!

Girlschool... seriously. If you want to be a the little lady that is taken care of then make sure you share that viewpoint with your boyfriend. If you want to work then either be prepared to: take a menial job / increase your level of education / work hard. Good job for females? Well, mine is awesome- I am an electrical foreman of a great crew of guys at one of the local sites. You are the only one who can limit what job you do.
1crazylady

Unread postby MacDaddy » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:22 pm

Just don't stand too close to me 1crazylady. When the vortex of hell opens up to take me for treating my gay nephew with respect you might get pulled in!
MacDaddy

Return to Newcomers