2 bdrm apt available NOV 1st

Forum about Fort McMurray real estate, hosing pricing and homeownership

2 bdrm apt available NOV 1st

Available NOVEMBER 1st **THICKWOOD APARTMENT** share a 2 bdrm apt

Apartment is clean, cozy, and warm. I'm looking for a roommate to share the apartment because my current roommate is moving out of town. I work in the oil industry on a 5-8's schedule, I'm easy going, like to have a few sociables on my days off but will be considerate of your work schedule. I really like the bldg, apartment, and the area it is located.

Looking for a roommate to share a 2 bedroom, secured apartment located in Thickwood. All amenities (such as the YMCA, Municipal and Diversified bus stops, pubs, grocery stores, The Casman Center, gas stations) are located within a 2 km radius. Looking for a full time employed person to share the apartment. On street parking available (with no issue), washers and dryers located on site are in excellent condition; garbage chute on each floor, unfurnished bedroom (with a lots of closest space) but the apartment is fully furnished. The landlords are awesome!
** smoking permitted on the balcony**
Absolutely no pets.
$1900 rent and all utilities will be split 50/50. (with utilities I usually pay approx. $1075 per month)
Damage Deposit required.

Please feel free to call or text me a message at 780 215 0826. If I am unable to answer my phone at the time, I will return your call or msg as soon as I can.
Miss April

Sponsored links

Advertise in Fort McMurray

Re: 2 bdrm apt available NOV 1st

Unread postby MacDaddy » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:26 am

Miss April wrote: On street parking available (with no issue), washers and dryers located on site are in excellent condition; garbage chute on each floor, unfurnished bedroom (with a lots of closest space) but the apartment is fully furnished.
$1900 rent and all utilities will be split 50/50. (with utilities I usually pay approx. $1075 per month)
Damage Deposit required.

So, you take the parking spot provided with the apartment but want to split the rent evenly? Sounds good to me. After all on street parking is available with no issues as you say. Here are a couple of issues you may have forgotten to mention.

1. No street parking when sweeping or plowing are scheduled to take place. If you don't move you get a ticket and towed.
2. You need to have your vehicle moved every 48 hours or risk getting a ticket. Add a couple of more days and they tow you.
3. Someone has a party in the area that starts before you come home. Just park in another neighbourhood and start hiking?
MacDaddy

Return to Real Estate