3 bedroom for rent in timberlea

Forum about Fort McMurray real estate, hosing pricing and homeownership

3 bedroom for rent in timberlea

i will be moving to fort MC soon and i was looking for a 3 bedroom in timberlea ( apartment in a building, or a townhouse), i would not like to share the rent with other people around so that is why i am looking to live alone with my family just an apartment or full townhouse, all what we can afford is $2500 a month. if any can help us with finding a place in timberlea for that would be perfect, we need your help. For my kids sake we are not looking to live in any level in a house (basement, upper, main) we need either an apartment in a building or a townhouse or house separately where just my family can live in. Thank you all out there for your time and help !!!!!!!!!!!!
private1

Sponsored links

Advertise in Fort McMurray

Re: 3 bedroom for rent in timberlea

Unread postby palmseed » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:04 am

Try kijiji. I wish you luck finding a place.
palmseed

Unread postby Tropics » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:36 am

A place that big at that price point is almost impossible to find, I have been searching for months to find a new place to replace my 1 bedroom condo that cost me $2625, including utilities.

I have never seen a townhome rent for less then $3000/ month plus utilities, and those are the cheap ones. The 2 bedroom condos in the peaks/summits rent for $2800-$3200 plus utilities.

I am trying to find a 1 bedroom for under $2000 with ensuite laundry and underground parking and it is impossible, completely impossible.
Tropics

Unread postby MacDaddy » Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:53 pm

There is the Wood Buffalo Housing Development Corporation. I know some hospital employees who live in these developments so you don't have to be down and out bottle depot people to qualify.

http://www.wbhadc.ca/
MacDaddy

Unread postby mcmurrian » Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:22 pm

I agree you won't be able to find anything decent for that price, you should look into Wood Buffalo Housing Development Corporation. They have a number of new buildings around the city and rent will be based on your income. They also sell condos and help with down payments, to qualify your family income should be below 130k and I think you also should have lived in the city for a few years.
Get your latest Fort McMurray News
mcmurrian
Site Admin

Unread postby Chickpea » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:55 pm

Best of luck. You may need to take that down to a 2 bedroom and have children sharing a room.
3 bedrooms and townhouses seem to be in the $3k range. 2 bedrooms in the $2k - $2.5 k range. You never know though, you might get lucky.
Chickpea

Return to Real Estate