Highly recommended realtor

Forum about Fort McMurray real estate, hosing pricing and homeownership

After two years of living in the city, renting, and endlessly kicking the real estate tires of Fort McMurray I finally bought a place in Fort McMurray.

I wanted to come here and give word to anyone who might be looking for a realtor in the city to think about going with Geoff Hall of Coldwell Banker.

He was a phenomenal asset in my search for a place showing tremendous patience, having shown me around to a huge amount of places and helping me narrow down the type of place I was looking for. He was easy to get a hold of and very accommodating on dates and times to go see places. After the search and during the offer and purchase stage he was a huge asset dealing with the conditions and through to the closing and kept in touch long after the sale was complete to make sure everything remained good. He went over and above anything I expected in many ways and for me I know that any future real estate dealings I have in this city will be through him and as such I would highly recommend him to anyone else looking for someone to help them buy or sell a place.
Tropics

Sponsors

Advertise in Fort McMurray

Return to Real Estate