Lawn Care Company

Forum about Fort McMurray real estate, hosing pricing and homeownership

Lawn Care Company

Does anyone know of, and could recommend me a company to spray my lawn for weeds and such? Something like Nutri-lawn or Green Drop? I can't seem to find any in the phone book or online.

Thanks
BoredInFortMac

Sponsored links

Advertise in Fort McMurray

Re: Lawn Care Company

Unread postby palmseed » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:09 pm

Wait till you see a city guy spraying the grass. Slip him a 20 and you'll get your lawn done.
palmseed

Unread postby Nemesis » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:17 pm

You won't find anyone because it's against the law in Fort McMurray and the rest of Alberta.
Nemesis

Unread postby BoredInFortMac » Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:25 am

As it turns out, Dunvegan Gardens has a spring clean up program, which includes fertilization.
BoredInFortMac

Unread postby palmseed » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:38 am

It is not against the law to spray for weeds in Canada. It is against the law to use a fertilizer with the weed killer herbicides(2, 4-D) that were in the old weed-n-feed fertilizers. However, you can still use this herbicide, it works very well, but you have to apply it separate. You just need to get one of those pump-type spray guns and mix the stuff in with water. I can't remember the brand but Dunvegan Gardens sells it and I am sure that Rona and Canadian Tire would have it too. It's about $12. I wouldn't waste your time/money with the Eco friendly fertilizers with the corn meal junk in it. You'll have to buy 4-5 times more bags just to do as much as the old weed-n-feed would do.
palmseed

Return to Real Estate