Residential Areas

Forum about Fort McMurray real estate, hosing pricing and homeownership

Residential Areas

Hello Northerns...I'm seeking information to find out about the Northern area to live in Fort McMurray. If anyone would be able to assist in providing me a name of a business owner of apartment building in the Northern area, I would be most grateful. Or, if someone has information of another area to rent a 2 bedroom...large apartment.

Hope to be moving there soon..Thank so much..Chuckles
Chuckles

Sponsored links

Advertise in Fort McMurray

Re: Residential Areas

Unread postby mcmurrian » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:09 pm

Check out the thread about Best Area in Fort McMurray
Get your latest Fort McMurray News
mcmurrian
Site Admin

Unread postby dolphin » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:02 am

When I moved here in 2005 I phoned and faxed every single real estate management company, I phoned again and again.
Finally I found one apartment for rent and took it without seeing it. With 0% vacancy you can't be choosy. I was lucky because it turned out to be a pretty nice place downtown. You should expect to be paying in the range of $2000 - $3000 for a two bedroom now. In 2005 I was paying $1200. For neighbourhoods I like being South of the bridge, downtown or Abasand. Very pretty views, a very enjoyable life that I am thankful for. :D
dolphin

Unread postby Chuckles » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:28 pm

Hello, first of all please accept my rudeness of not thanking you both or responding. Problem being was that I am very new to using such a site, and had forgotten my password. It, took me some time to figure out how to return to this forum. But again, hopefully better than never..again thank you both for your information as it was helpful.

Chuckles
Chuckles

Return to Real Estate