The Ridge

Forum about Fort McMurray real estate, hosing pricing and homeownership

The Ridge

I was wondering if anyone knows anything good or bad about "The Ridge" a condo development out on Thickwood BLVD.

Their website is here.

http://www.livingtheridge.com/

I have seen a couple places for sale on MLS, the website suggests that the developer might still have a few units left as well.
Tropics

Sponsored links

Advertise in Fort McMurray

Re: The Ridge

Unread postby MacDaddy » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:14 pm

I know it has been sitting there for some time now (~2yrs?). Probably a nice view if you have a unit looking over the forest. I would not touch anything looking over Thickwood though. You would be sitting right on top of drag strip central for all the yahoos with their chipped out high performance muffler F150's In addition, I would not be keen on covering heating with my condo fees. You will be paying for those people who keep their windows cracked open all year for fresh air. I would consider getting a real estate agent to help you with the purchase. Condos have taken a hit in value lately and you don't want to find out that you overpaid. There are three listed on MLS ranging from 410,000 to 470,000 depending on it being unit A or B. All are listed as two bedroom, two bath units.
MacDaddy

Return to Real Estate