MacDonald Island Park opened its first series of community engagement sessions for a proposed recreation centre in Thickwood-Timberlea on Wednesday afternoon at the Suncor Community Leisure Centre.
The remaining community engagement schedule for this first set of sessions is as follows:
· Wednesday, February 20, 5:00-7:00 pm (Holy Trinity High School)
· Monday, February 25, 3:00-5:00 pm (Suncor Community Leisure Centre)
· Monday, February 25, 7:00-9:00 pm (Holy Trinity High School)
· Tuesday, February 26, 2:00-4:00 pm (Suncor Community Leisure Centre)
· Tuesday, February 26, 6:00-8:00 pm (Holy Trinity High School)
In addition to the in-person community engagement sessions, interested individuals are encouraged to submit feedback via the following online questionnaire: http://fluidsurveys.com/surveys/rcstrat ... ndividual/
. The first community engagement period runs through February 27.Hint Hint Build a velodrome is an arena for track cycling with a skills park in the middle for mountain and skatebroaders, just add to comment section "other"