Las Vegas

Where should I go next? Share your travel stories, tips and hints with Fort McMurray

Las Vegas

Going to Vegas in about 2 weeks, any suggestions on places to eat? Shows? General advice? Cautions?

Thanks.
miss_glitter

Sponsored links

Advertise in Fort McMurray

Re: Las Vegas

Unread postby nikster11 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:39 am

Sleep all day, party all night!

We rented a car and went to the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead a few weeks ago, it was a blast!

Make dinner reservations, Craftsteak was the best meal I have had in my life!

You have to go to Freemont Street one night for the light show.

Last year we eloped at a chapel at 5am, so there is always that!
nikster11

Unread postby jango » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:36 am

Freemont Street is awesome, just make sure and hang around till about 1-1:30 am, then the freakshows take the street! :shock: , i have never seen what 66 DD looks like in real :shock:
jango

Unread postby 128386 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:29 am

Hi
I was there just two weeks ago, and this was my first Vegas trip!

Make reservations at Nobu - Robert DiNero is has owner of this chain - They have fantastic Japaneses fused with western taste! All I can say is Delicio!!! I went with 8 other girls and our bill came to $780 ish.. thats including Drinks as well.

Make reservations at Tao - make late reservations so then after dinner you can go upstairs and party your buttocks off!! Tao club is the happening place to be in Vegas on a Friday and Saturday night.

Heads up: if you don't show up for your reservations, you get charged $50.00 per person at Tao, don't know about Nobu.

My girls went to Pure night club to party sunday [while I slept because I got the 24 hour bug], they said music at Tao was way better.

I went to run a marathon so I didn't get to do a lot of walking.

Shopping is just as expensive there as it is here in Mac town.

We watched Zumanity and it was great apparently.. It had a great opening, but I was woken up half way by the security guards. My friends thought it was great.

For breakfast we headed to Cesars place.. not worth the buck.. go to Serendipity --> and have their mixed berry smoothy, it's to die for!

Hope all that helps.

Ciao

Unread postby 128386 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:29 am

a little too late for my post.. I just registered today. so yea.

:)

Return to Travel